Thursday, August 25, 2016

Welcome New First Graders!

Dear First Graders,

I am so happy that I will get to spend the year with you learning and having fun. I am very excited about the first day of school. I have been busy getting our classroom ready. We have 18 students in our class (10 girls and 8 boys). I hope you have received my welcome letter and you have learned a little about me. I would love to learn more about you too. You can e-mail me and tell me about yourself and what you are excited about this year. Here is a tour our classroom. First here are the before pictures. My dad helped me paint the back wall of our classroom, I think it looks much better now.



Now for the after pictures. 

 The view from our door.


 The view from our carpet area.

 The view from our window.


All our room needs now are our 18 first grade friends. I am looking forward to meeting you on September 6th. 

Love,
Ms. Feuerstack


No comments:

Post a Comment