Saturday, August 30, 2014

Meet Your Teacher

Dear First Grade Friends,

My name is Ms. Feuerstack and I am so excited that I will be your teacher this year. This is my 13th year teaching at Circleville Elementary School. I taught third and fourth grade before becoming a first grade teacher. I have actually taught some of your brothers and sisters. We are going to have a lot of fun this year learning together. I had a wonderful summer spending time with my family and I hope you had a fun summer as well. Here a few things about your new teacher.

1. I have 3 nephews who keep me very busy. 



2. I like to go shopping, especially at Target. I also love Dunkin' Donuts.

3. I have a very chubby cat named Hunter. 





4. I like going to the beach. My family spent a week at Myrtle Beach this summer.

5. I love cooking and watching the Food Network.




I can't wait to meet you on September 3rd for the first day of first grade. Check back often to find out what we are up to in our classroom. Pictures of our classroom will be posted soon. 

Please feel to contact me at any time with any questions or concerns. I can be reached at (845)744-2031 ext. 5500 or by e-mail at bfeuerstack@pinebushschools.org

No comments:

Post a Comment