Friday, August 30, 2013

Dear First Graders

Dear First Graders,

  I am glad that you found our class blog. I am so happy that you stopped by. I am very excited to be your new teacher and to meet you on September 6th for the first day of first grade. I have been very busy getting our classroom ready for a fun and exciting year. I will be posting pictures shortly. While you are here you can take our survey on the left of the page and you can leave a comment below and tell me a little about yourself and your feeling about first grade. I can't wait to meet you. Enjoy the last few days of summer vacation.

                                                                                   Love, 
                                                                                   Ms. Feuerstack

No comments:

Post a Comment